Here at Christopher's we are still making fresh ground meats and we cut meat fresh daily. Many other stores are using prepackaged meats, but not us. So if you are looking for a fresher product stop by the Christopher's meat department today.
Let's try this again. Registration for the next
Cakes by Kids class on Saturday Mar. 15th
is now open! Click here to register.
Fresh Hot Pizza!
New in our Prepared Foods dept. you can get fresh, hot pizza! By the slice, or an entire pizza, it's hot and waiting for you. Also you'll find varying selections of wings, tenders, breakfast sandwiches, and more. Stop in and check out what's new.
Employee Of The Month
January 2014 – This month the winner is Tiffany O'Donnell from our Front End Department. Helping our customers get their groceries bagged up and on their way, you will find her up front helping out wherever she can.
Every month we will be selecting one of Christopher's Fine Foods staff who best exemplifies the behavior and attitude we strive to develop in our staff. Selection is based on many factors including customer comments and service, cooperation with fellow employees, overall attitude, and work ethic. Each month the winner will be posted on the web site. So when you are shopping and happen to run into this month's winner, Tiffany, please offer your congratulations on a job well done.
Come & Get It!
Now available in our Meat Department: Stuffed Pork Chops, Stuffed Chicken Breast, and steakhouse marinated steaks. A delicious way to get dinner started. You just love 'em.
Are You Gluten-Free?
Visit aisle 7 and check out our new
Gluten-Free section. You'll be glad you did!
Looking for work? Well we may just the thing.
We are looking for qualified people in several areas:
|In Our Deli Department||In Our Bakery Department|
Fill out our online job application, print it, and bring it into the store and ask about our job openings. We look forward to your joining our team.
2013 Employee Of The Year
Our employees have been nominated and selected each month. Now it is time to reveal our Employee of the Year! A huge round of applauds and congratulations to:
Christopher's Fine Foods
2013 Employee of the Year!!
Way to go Mike. Be sure to take a moment during your next visit and give Mike a big pat on the back for a job very well done.
It's Great and it's local
We are proud to carry a new product from a local company. Now you can find MAXSAM Granola at Christopher's Fine Foods. A wonderful granola made locally in Crofton, MD ready and waiting for a cereal bowl near you.
Christopher's Fine Foods
Large enough to serve and small enough to care…
- Daily Lunch Specials
- Community Events
- Online Ordering
- Apply Now!!
Daily Lunch Menu
Monday Mar. 10, 2014
Monday Lunch choices: BBQ Ribs, Italian Chicken with Sausage and Ziti, Fried Chicken (Orig. or Spicy) by the piece, Macaroni & Cheese, Baked Beans, Greens, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, and Blackberry Cobbler.
Upcoming Events at Christopher's Fine Foods
- Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras – Tuesday March 4th is Shrove Tuesday / Mardi Gras. Get your party supplies at Christopher's, for tomorrow is a different story.
- Ash Wednesday – Wednesday March 5th is Ash Wednesday, marking the beginning of Lent.
- Daylight Saving Time Starts – Sunday March 9th Daylight Saving Time starts. Remember to set your clocks forward one hour.
- St. Patrick's Day – Monday March 17th is St. Patrick's Day. Stop by and get your share of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Green jello and food coloring in aisle 3.
- April Fool's Day – Tuesday April 1st is April Fool's Day. Loads of amazing things happen today. Trust me.
- Dr. Seuss' Birthday – Wednesday April 2nd is Dr. Seuss' birthday. we'll have some great deals ready quicker than you can say, "Cat in the hat."
- Passover – Tuesday April 15th is first day of Passover.
- Tax Day – Tuesday April 15th is the deadline to file your taxes, so don't forget. Coffee is in aisle 3.
- Good Friday – Friday April 18 is Good Friday.
- Easter – Sunday April 20th is Easter Sunday.
- Earth Day – Tuesday April 22th is Earth Day.
- Administrative Professional's Day – Wednesday April 23rd is Administrative Professional's Day. So for all those folks that help keep you on track, on time, and organized, get them a card or something for lunch.
Our online shopping cart is available for your convenience when ordering bakery, deli, prepared foods or seafood items. Now you can place an order from the comfort of your chair. Just make your selections and click submit and your order will be ready and waiting. Gotta love technology...
Join our team. Come work for us! Download our printable employment application then simply fill in all the required information, print it out and return it to any manager at Christopher's Fine Foods. Incomplete applications will fall to the bottom of the stack as we review qualified applicants. Currently we are accepting applications for all departments.
Be aware that if you are under 18 you will need to get a work permit from your school prior to beginning work. Also, you will need to demonstrate that you have transportation to work. If you are hired for an evening or weekend position, that will be your schedule. Do not take a job expecting to move to daytime or weekday shifts. You may be considered for those shift if we have an opening in the future, but it is not a guarantee.
Thank you for your interest in Christopher's Fine Foods and we look forward to having you join our team.